- Random landscapes
- particle effects heavy, chain lightning and such (we all like that, right?)
- Treasures (no, not ordinary treasure dropping, REAL treasure hunting)
- Feedback in Combat system (more Power, = more Feedback, i.e. more particles)
- Search-Quest (in several steps -> find the yellow flower, follow the sun and dig at the grave of kings)
- very different character classes (also in height and form)
- One Inventory for all classes
- weapons are not attached, but only equipped, so they remain in the inventory. this way it is easier to manage items across 50 characters
- Unlock Character classes, maybe a character „skilltree“, where the warrior and the necromant lead to the undead warrior?
- the munchkin principle: on character, one attribute?
- visual idea: jungle, hack through the woods -> another visual appearance of fog of war. maybe some trees are stronger than others? can be chopped later?
- Fighting a la „masques“, on finger attacks, two fingers create a stick which blocks, character only follows „the steer the weapon“ principle
- jungle grows over time, overgrowths your earlier paths, ruins, etc.?
- Kung Fu Class: Drag = kick, Tap = fist, Tap+Drag = Grab and Throw(enemy, barels, etc.)
- The lesser your knowledge of a foreign language, the more words are replaced with unreadable symbols.