Abstract: Game build around the cycles (new unbiased blender renderer) render engine. Using cycles as renderer for a realtime game, which takes the drawbacks (pixelated renderings while moving) into account.
– manipulation of pixel content on lower rendering levels.
– waiting and aiming until your vision becomes clear.
– some blood and gore, which is naturaly censored by the fact that all
moving stuff is pixelated.
– Some „Aim“ button for pausing the Game and become a clearer vision.
– sciencefiction, space, forbidden planet with poisonous atmosphere
– you are an astro-fight-mecha and your sensor vision is distorted by
radioctive radiation, so it takes some seconds to generate the vision.
– cooperation with blender foundation
– cooperation with Nvidia, Amd.
– nice Benchmark game. (get instant clear vision on the supercomputer of
your choise. or Play it in 4k)