- Character notes for further refinement:
- If the character can grow or shrink, the water should be inside his body, not attached to items that have to grow/shrink with them.
- The water meter will be on the characters body (i.e. on the torso), and fading to the limbs.
- The character will change its proportions depending on size. (i.e. thinner when smaller and more bulky when big)
- We`ll add more detail to the character but also try to make him less physical.
- Players can also shrink! not only grow. So we start at the lower third of the growth spectrum.
- upon death, players leave a greenspot with a chosen plant and their mask behind. (plant is chosen individually, mask is always the same.)
- Maybe spirits will collect the masks and use them or even arise from them.
- Maybe the mask drifts on the water and the player picks it up as he emerges from below the surface. ( so the concrete things are kept in the world, the mystical things come from below)