If all play in one game, there are several constraints and inclinations:
- Graves make long distances easier to overcome, many players mean easier travel
- too many graves may cause rendering problems
- we need a grave filter, which determines, how many graves are pulled from the server, i.e. only the first 1000
- Bridges are „scalable“, so they can be repaired and break when used too often, no matter how many players use them.
- Trees with growing fruits also work for all players. If all fruits are eaten, you have to wait.
- spirits work locally, effectively being a trap that kills you
- traps also work, no matter how many graves there are, traps will kill you instantly, so their difficulty is constant